Armikrog. is doing pretty well so far…it has reached just past 50% of it’s $900,000 goal on Kickstarter. Still a way to go, but I think it can be reached. It needs our help though.
Armikrog. looks like it will be a compelling and character rich adventure. It’s an original and creative game by the creators of Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood!
Their work on it may help the chances of reviving Earthworm Jim / The Neverhood by the original team. Only with 20+ years experience & awesome. Just throwing that out there.
Even if people can’t pitch in for all the rewards it offers to, they can help by spreading the word and telling people about the project, and posting the link to the Armikrog. Kickstarter so that more people know about it. That means you, lol! x____x
Good Articles & Podcasts: (updating this list as I find them)
- This is Armikrog. You Should Really Fund This – good read for Earthworm Jim fans!
- End Credits Podcast – Doug TenNapel, Mike Dietz and Ed Scholfield
- End Credits Podcast – Doug TenNapel, Mike Dietz and Ed Scholfield – Bonus Interview
- Sega Nerdcast Episode 8
- Kickin’ it with Pencil Test Studios ~ 4 color Rebellion
- Stay On Target Ep. 010 – Armikrog Kickstarter – Interview with Doug TenNapel and Pencil Test Studios’ Mike Dietz & Ed Schofield
- Alternative Magazine – In Converstation With Doug TenNapel (Armikrog Kickstarter)
- Tech ZWN – Neverhood Devs Discuss Upcoming Game, Armikrog
- ScrewAttack – Bryan the intern speaks with Doug TenNapel about his upcoming game, Armikrog
- GeekDad – Armikrog: An Adventure in Clay
- Double Plus Games – Hangin in The Neverhood a Pencil Test Studios Interview & Part 2
- The Oceanic Gamer – Armikrog: Interview With Pencil Test Studios
There’s even a lot of cool fan art appearing. Armikrog. DeviantArt group for fans.
Here’s some Fan art I did of the hair monster, Tommynaut and Beak Beak.
Share and Enjoy